Business owners nowadays are finding different ways on how they can save money and at the same time grow their company. When starting a business, some businesses try to buy everything they need to perform their day-to-day operations. Before getting service solutions, you have to figure out whether it will be beneficial to you and your business.
To answer the question above, first, you have to know the benefits of leasing or buying storage tanks or equipment for your fuel.
Leasing equipment has many benefits. Leasing can:
- Free up cash flow,
- Readily enable you to upgrade our equipment needs as they may change
- Reduce company tax commitments without adversely affecting your Balance Sheet.
- Easily attainable as opposed to outright purchase
- Potentially more financiers willing to fund your great ideas.
Then again, buying equipment provides:
- Reduces long-term financial obligation
- Enables tax advantages through depreciation
- Offers independence and
- Adds capital value to your business.
So, what do you do? How do you choose?
If you need fuel or workshop equipment that enables you to buy in larger quantities and therefore drive lower costs and thereby reduce your company’s operating expenses, what is your best choice?
More importantly, are you asking the right question in the first place?
You may be surprised that you have other options which may be easier and may be smarter than either the choice between, “do I Lease or do I Buy”.
If your objective is to
- Reduce the cost of fuel and oil purchases by buying in bulk
- Reduce the inconvenience and cost of having to rely on service stations to source your fuel
- Avoid on-site refuelling surcharges
- Increase fuel security and supply by having adequate storage on-site – just for your needs
- The facility of 24 hours, seven days a week access to fuel without leaving your site
- The ease and efficiency of bulk oils and service equipment for your workshop
- Source less than retail fuel prices when some distance from your home base
- Greater accountability for cost control purposes
- Minimise time wasting driver distractions when relying 100% on retail fuel outlets
- All while achieving this at minimal capital cost and interest charges to your business?
If you were able to tick all or most of the items on this list, you only need to talk with a Pacific Petroleum Business Manager who will consider your objectives, understands your issues and will offer practical solutions which can not only tick all these boxes, but add a lot more value to your business than you think. Contact us now!
Potentially, without Leasing or Buying any equipment, if this is the smarter way for your business.
Just remember that before you decide on anything, it is always better to consult with experts first. This is to make sure that the changes you want to make won’t do any harm to you and your business.